Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer
For When You Can’t Wash Your Hands With Soap And Water
Hand Sanitizer should be used when soap and water are not readily available.
- Use in client waiting area, doorway between well and sick animal holding, kennels & cattery
- Kills 99.9% of germs that can cause disease
Uses Clean Hands Manual Dispensing System, which is available for free with each order.
Five Steps to Effectively Wash Your Hands
Washing your hands is a skill many of us learn at home. However, it helps to know the science behind the actions.
Follow these five steps.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water. Wetting helps the surfactant in the soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap and water. Wash the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Use one nail to clean under nails on the opposite hand.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds because it takes time for the soap to penetrate the pathogens.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water. Hot water helps.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.