Finnessé Premium Pet Wash with Odayaka Fragrance
- Replenishes the skin’s natural moisture.
• Effectively cleans and conditions
• Softens the coat and rinses easily
• No MEA or DEA
• No sulfates or parabens
• Will not irritate or redden skin.
The Next Generation in Pet Hygiene
Finnesse’ Premium Pet Wash is “The Next Generation” in pet hygiene. This is a new and effective alternative to old style pet shampoo formulas, many of which contain ingredients proven unsafe for pets.
- Sulfates: For example, typical names include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Ammonium Laureth Sulfate. These are used in both human and pet shampoos as surfactants, designed to create rich lather. Often, these ingredients can be harsh on the skin and coat, causing irritation and scratching after bathing.
- Parabens: Parabens are used as preservatives in dog shampoos and other grooming products to extend shelf life and prevent microbial growth. They penetrate the skin and have been linked to certain cancers and reproductive issues. Parabens are also bad for the environment.
- Artificial Dyes: Many of the shampoos on the market today contain artificial dyes. These dyes are typically formulated
with petroleum and other byproducts that can be harmful.
In Japanese, Odayaka means “Calm”. Our Premium Pet Wash cleans, conditions, moisturizes, deodorizes and detangles, eliminating the need for multiple pet grooming products.
Unlike other pet shampoos, 98.25% of the ingredients in Finnesse’ have been derived from a natural source.
Our plant-based ingredients lift the dirt from the pet’s coat, while moisturizing and locking in the water to help keep the pet’s skin
hydrated and healthy. Excellent for use on pets with skin conditions.
INGREDIENTS: Water, plant based surfactants derived from coconut and palm, oatmeal and aloe extract,
Odayaka fragrance and preservative.
DIRECTIONS: Wet pet’s coat thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of product. Work into a rich, creamy lather for a few minutes.
Finnesse’ Premium Pet Wash rinses immediately from the pet’s coat.
FOR A FOAMING BATH: Add generously to running water.