New Pet Grooming Tools
This new innovation in grooming tools and clipper sanitizer is the perfect solution for any size grooming establishment. This multi-task formula can be used as a surface spray or as a tool soaking solution.
- Developed specifically for the Pet Grooming Industry
- Effective against a wide range of diseases that affect both cats and dogs.
- Great for sanitizing grooming tools, clippers, tables & equipment
- Veterinarian Approved
- E.P.A. Registered, Tested & Approved
- Safe & Easy to use, measure, dilute and dispense Precision Pour bottle
- Pleasant smelling
- Effective against a wide range of infectious agents
- Dilutes 2-ounces per gallon or ½ ounce per quart.
- One 32-ounce bottle makes 16 gallons of sanitizer
Protects dogs in clinics, grooming stations and kennels by killing Dog Flu.
See also ProVetLogic Animal Facility AcuPro Animal Disinfectant cleaner provides over 50 infectious agent kill claims including Canine Parvovirus, Kennel Cough, Canine Influenza, Canine Distemper, Feline Calicivirus, Feline Panleukopenia, MRSA, Ringworm, Salmonella, E-Coli, Avian Influenza, and more.
You can view the kill claims on the Efficacy Data page..
Grooming Clippers & Electric Shears
Shedding Tools, Slicker Brushes, Pin Brushes & Nail Clippers
Tables & Tubs
Carriers & Cages
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Remove bottle cap and squeeze bottle until the liquid reaches the desired level at either ½ per 32-ounces of water or 1 ounce per gallon of water.
For Use details visit the Groomers Tool Page.
John Langlois (verified owner) –
We were pleased to find a product that helps maintain a clean work environment without putting our pets in jeopardy.