Hand And Skin Care Products Reduce Risk
Keeping clean hands establishes your first “Line of Defense” in implementing an effective disease prevention protocol.
Whether you are playing with, feeding or cleaning up after a pet, it is important to wash your hands to reduce the risk of spreading germs from one pet to another and reduce the risk of getting sick from germs that both pets and humans can carry.
According to the CDC “CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible because hand washing reduces the amounts of all types of germs and chemicals on hands. But if soap and water are not available, using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can help you avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. The guidance for effective hand washing and use of hand sanitizer in community settings was developed based on data from a number of studies.”
They also note:
- Hand sanitizers may not be as effective when hands are visibly dirty or greasy.
- Hand sanitizers might not remove harmful chemicals, like pesticides and heavy metals, from hands.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- When using hand sanitizer, apply the product to the palm of one hand (read the label to learn the correct amount) and rub the product all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands are dry.
- Swallowing alcohol-based hand sanitizers can cause alcohol poisoning.
Hand and Skin Care Products
Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer$15.94
Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer 6-Pack$71.72
Clean Hands Manual Dispensing System$0.00
Foaming Ultra Green Allergy Free Hand Soap$12.90
Foaming Ultra Green Hand Soap 8 Bottles$94.00
Foaming Ultra Green Hand Soap Wall Bracket$3.50
Green Earth Foaming Skin Cleanser$14.14
Green Earth Foaming Skin Cleanser 6-pack$69.85