ProVetLogic Hospital Starter Kit
To help combat the spread of infectious agents, EPA registered disinfectants and/or sanitizers must be used in environments where surface borne infectious agents are most likely to exist.
These Hot Zones should include:
- Treatment Rooms
- Operating Rooms
- Surgery Recovery
- Sick Animal Containment
- Public Areas
- Kennel Areas
- Anywhere there is existing and/or potential for the spread of an infectious agent.
In order to help you achieve this goal, we have organized the ProVetLogic Hospital Starter kit.
It is suitable for use in your clinic, animal shelter, kennel, grooming service or zoo.
Hospital Starter Kit
This kit includes everything you need to set up a Hot Zones protocol in your clinic, kennel or zoo.
- This hospital starter kit includes:
- 1 ProLoc Dispensing System
- 4 One-half gallon bottles of Animal Facility Disinfectant
- 4 Hot Zone Labeled Spray Bottles
- 2 Refillable Wiping System Canisters
- 6 Rolls of 160 sheet Towels