Kennel and Turf Care EZ Store Bottle
Kennel and Turf Care Floor Cleaner, Deodorizer and Drain Maintainer uses patent-pending technology that effectively removes stains and soils from kennel floor and other porous surfaces.
It also contains beneficial microorganisms that are deposited on the floor through normal use of the product. The microorganisms work to control odors by degrading odor-causing compounds and organics that don’t get picked up through normal cleaning. This is especially effective for grout, cracks and hard-to-reach corners.
Kennel and Turf Care does not leave any visible or slippery residue on the surface after cleaning.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For Light Duty Cleaning and Floor Maintaining: Dilute 1 to 2 ounces of product per gallon of water.
- For Medium Duty Cleaning: Dilute 3 to 4 ounces of product per gallon of water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- For Heavy Duty Floor Cleaning: Dilute 6 to 8 ounces of product per gallon of water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- ProVetLogic Kennel Care is a high performance, bacterial enriched floor cleaner, synthetic turf cleaner, odor eliminator, organic waste degrader and floor drain maintainer
- For use by veterinary clinics, animal care facilities, zoos, pet shops, kennels, stables, farms, breeding and grooming establishments
- The unique chemistry provides bleaching action (without the bleach) that brightens surfaces as it cleans and leaves surfaces sparkling clean with a pleasant scent.
- Recommended by top manufactures for cleaning concrete, ceramic tile, quarry tile, grout, brick, synthetic turf and rubber mats using either manual or mechanical methods.
- Inherent biological action continues to clean between regularly scheduled cleaning to help keep soil accumulations to a minimum.
Looking for a Quick Application?
Try our new One-Shot 64 ounce applicator.
John Langlois –
We used Kennel Care to clean our chicken coop. It removed the odors without harm to the birds.