M.E.D. Herbal Animal Shampoo – One Gallon
A natural blend of antiseptic healing agents including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, and chamomile extract. One Gallon.
- Stops the itch cycle on contact and aids in healthy hair growth
- Excellent for skin allergies, eczema, bug bites, sun burn, clipper irritation, hot spots and more
- While typical medicated shampoos can leave the coat dull, M.E.D. leaves the coat refreshed with a stunning sheen and gets to work on skin problems.
- Our Coat Release formula easily removes dead hair while maintaining skin health
- Can dilute up to10:1 for Routine Bathing, 5:1 as a Skin Treatment, or 3:1 for De-shedding
Safe for Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens. Non-medicated, non-veterinary grooming preparation for hygiene purposes only. For serious or recurring skin conditions, always consult first with your veterinarian.
INGREDIENTS: Water, ALES, Cocamidapropyl Betaine, SLES, Eucalyptus, Cocamide DIPA, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Cosmetic Grade Aminomodified Silicone-Polyether Copolymers, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, DMDM Hydantoin, Decolorized Aloe Vera Gel Extract, Chamomile, FD&C Blue #1, Citric Acid