ProVetLogic’s Pet Groomers’ Tools & Sanitizer
This new innovation in grooming tools and clipper sanitizer is the perfect solution for any size grooming establishment. This multi-task formula can be used as a surface spray or as a pet groomer tool soaking solution.
- Developed specifically for the Pet Grooming Industry
- Effective against a wide range of diseases that affect both cats and dogs.
- Great for sanitizing grooming tools, clippers, tables & equipment
- Veterinarian Approved
- E.P.A. Registered, Tested & Approved
- Safe & Easy to use, measure, dilute and dispense Precision Pour bottle
- Pleasant smelling
ProVetLogic’s Pet Groomer Tools & Clipper Sanitizer
Developed specifically for the Pet Grooming Industry, Groomers’ Tool & Clipper Sanitizer is the perfect solution for hard nonporous surfaces in the grooming environment.
ProVetLogic’s Groomers’ Tool & Clipper Sanitizer is effective against a wide range of pathogens that are commonly found in the grooming environment including Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Ringworm, Feline Calicivirus, MRSA, E.coli, Salmonella and more!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Remove bottle cap and squeeze bottle until the liquid reaches the desired level at either ½ per 32-ounces of water or 1 ounce per gallon of water.
Grooming Clippers & Electric Shears:
Measure ½ ounce of solution, add to a 32-ounce labeled spray bottle and fill with water. Remove hair and dust particles before treating blades. While the clipper/shear is running, hold in the downward position and spray.
Do not spray the solution on the clipper case or drip into clipper housing. Allow the blades to air dry before reusing.
Grooming Tables & Tubs:
Measure ½ ounce of solution, add to a 32-ounce labeled spray bottle and fill with water. Remove heavy hair and debris. Preclean heavily soiled surfaces, using ProVetLogic Kennel & Turf Enzymatic Cleaner, to remove soil and other buildup of organic matter. Apply the premixed sanitizing solution to the surface. Brush or scrub if needed.
Allow the solution to stand for at least 10-minutes and rinse with fresh water. The surface is now ready to reuse!
To sanitize combs, brushes, razors, scissors, trimmer and/or clipper blades and nail instruments, remove hair and heavy soil. Measure and mix ½ ounce of solution per 32-ounces of water in a soaker jar. Immerse item for at least 1-minute. Rinse thoroughly and dry before use. Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty.
Note: Plastic instruments can remain immersed until ready to use. Stainless steel shears and other metal instruments must be removed after 10 minutes, rinsed, dried and kept in a clean non-contaminated receptacle.
Stops Infectious Agents
Great for Carriers and Cages
- Effective against a wide range of infectious agents
- E.P.A. Registered, Tested & Approved
- Safe & Easy to use, measure, dilute and dispense bottle
- Dilutes 2-ounces per gallon or ½ ounce per quart.
- One 32-ounce bottle makes 16 gallons of sanitizer
The Glass Pro Concentrate
Pet Friendly, Eco-friendly, Non-ammoniated Glass & Surface Cleaner
A concentrated, ammonia free, non-streaking, non-smearing, quick drying product that cleans and shines all surfaces not harmed by water. This environmentally friendly and ammonia free formula is safe to use around pets.
Excellent to use as a preclean solution before treating the surface with Groomers’ Tools & Surface Sanitizer.
Can be used on all surfaces not harmed by water.
One 32-ounce bottle makes 11 gallons or 44 quarts of glass and hard surface cleaner.
Medicated Shampoo & Hot Spot Treatment
FOR PROBLEM SKIN
Formulated with Nature’s Best Ingredients
Ultra Skin Therapy Shampoo is an excellent treatment for generalized or localized skin conditions, such as moist or dry patches of skin and controls scaling and odor. Ultra Skin Therapy Shampoo is also excellent in helping to reduce irritation and scratching caused by insect bites.
- Active ingredients:
- Aloe Leaf Juice Extract
- Coal Tar Solution
- Stops Scratching with the “First Treatment”
- The most effective “Non-prescription” shampoo available
- Soothes & deodorizes immediately
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 12 weeks old
- Safe for use on horses and pigs
- Concentrated Formula (dilutes 12 to 1)
- Effective “HOT SPOT” Treatment
Die Cut Aprons
Color-coded garments provide an additional tool for quick visual verification. This helps ensure that the right people are using the right tools for specified zones. These products are durable and hygienic. The total-color garments provide protection to the wearer and are easy on the environment because they are reusable.
- FDA Compliant
- Virtually non-staining Resistant to chemical
- Does not retain odors
- Nonporous – will not host bacteria or mold
- Material returns to original shape after stretching
- Wash & Dryer Safe
- Will not crack or stiffen in low temperatures
- Completely latex free for sensitive users
Please note that Aprons are sleeveless and Gowns have sleeves. Sleeves are also available separately below.
- Available in 45 inch and 50 inch lengths
- made in One-piece construction which limits potential for foreign body contamination and reduces harborage points for pathogens
- Reversible and fit comfortably over clothes
- May be used with Protective Sleeves for maximum protection
This line of Gowns is designed to support our zoned color-coded programs. The five colors pair with the core colors of our Sanitary Cleaning Tools. Color-coded garments provide an additional tool for quick visual verification. This helps ensure that the right people are using the right tools for specified zones. These gowns are 6 Mils thick and come 10 to a package.
ProMop Cleaning Systems
The ProMOP Bucketless Mop Cleaning System with Microfiber Technology is a complete system, which includes 18” Frame, 32 oz. dispensing bottle and 54” handle. Removable dispensing bottle features a wide opening for easy filling and cleanout. Translucent, graduated dispensing bottle identifies fill level in both ounces and milliliters. Durable, ultra-light construction reduces user fatigue.
- Complete system includes 18” Frame, 32 oz. dispensing bottle and 54” handle.
- Removable dispensing bottle features a wide opening for easy filling and cleanout.
- Translucent, graduated dispensing bottle identifies fill level in both ounces and milliliters.
- Durable, ultra-light construction reduces user fatigue.
- Ergonomic, end-of-handle thermoplastic handle cap rotates 360 degrees for smooth operation, reducing user fatigue.
- Vitron Seals ensure confident operation.
- Heavy Duty Frame and 360 degree swivel.
- All-Stop Ball-valve ensures a positive on and positive off flow control unlike competitors with unreliable pinch valves.
- Removable Bottle incorporates a top and bottom cap to assist with clean-outs.
- Sliding Handle Hook makes storage simple.
- Click-On/Click-Off flow actuator works like a ball point pen to reduce hand fatigue. No need to continually squeeze trigger.
- Eliminates waste water completely.
- Saves money on chemicals by using only what you need.
- Reduces water usage.
- Ergonomic design eliminates potential injury from filling and emptying mop buckets.
- Saves labor involved in filling buckets and wringing out mop heads.
- Shorter drying times reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries.
- Microfiber Mop Heads can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
The PickUp Kit
Pet Hair, Dust, Dirt and Waste Cleanup System
The large, 7 inch by 14 inch bin allows for big and small cleanup jobs. The pan can be easily disassembled and reassembled for regular washing and sanitizing
Use the broom to sweep up pet hair, dust and debris, or attach the 10 inch squeegee to the 39 inch aluminum handle for solid waste clean up.
The 10 inch squeegee comes with a short handle for removing moisture from cage floors, tables and other surfaces.