The Cleaning Process:
- Remove all animals, toys, feeding and water dishes from the immediate area.
- Remove and discard all heavy soil, including animal feces.
- Remove sprayer cap and fill reservoir tank with full-strength Kennel & Turf Care.
- Insert desired dilution tip (refer to foam gun instructions) and reapply sprayer cap.
- Attach sprayer to water source and turn on water.
- Starting from the farthest area away from the entrance and walking backwards, apply the foam in a side-to-side motion.
- Apply the foam solution at least 12” up vertical surfaces including wood fences, exercise platforms, furniture, etc.
- Agitate stained areas using a synthetic bristle deck brush.
- Allow the solution to stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove sprayer from foam gun tank and thoroughly rinse the surface into the direction of drain.
- Remove all standing puddles before reintroducing animals to the area. It is safe to place animals on damp turf.
- Although Kennel Care is nontoxic, rinse all toys, feeding and water dishes that may have come in contact with the solution.
- For landscape chips, dirt, sand and other porous substrates apply as directed, but do not rinse surface.
|Ounces Per Gallon||Estimated Square Feet Per Gallon of Concentrate|
|2 (Purple Tip)||6,000 Square Feet|
|4 (Orange Tip)||3,000 Square Feet|
|8 (Blue Tip)||8 (Blue Tip)|