WHEN SHOULD YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?
- When coming on duty
- Between all breaks in procedures
- Before performing new procedures.
- Before equipment preparation.
- Before and after eating
- Before donning gloves and after removing gloves
Before and after using the restroom
- When moving from a contaminated procedure site to a clean procedure site.
- After touching inanimate objects that are likely contaminated.
- When hands are soiled, e.g., after sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose.
Hand and Skin Care Products
Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer$14.35
Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer 6-Pack$71.75
Clean Hands Manual Dispensing System$7.95
Foaming Ultra Green Allergy Free Hand Soap$12.95
Foaming Ultra Green Hand Soap 8 Bottles$93.00
Foaming Ultra Green Hand Soap Wall Bracket$3.50
Green Earth Foaming Skin Cleanser$12.75
Green Earth Foaming Skin Cleanser 6-pack$62.85