Pro Skin Care
Foaming Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer is an effective and convenient way to sanitize hands in situations where water is not available for regular skin care.
WHEN SHOULD YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?
- When coming on duty
- Between all breaks in procedures
- Before performing new procedures.
- Before equipment preparation.
- Before and after eating
- Before donning gloves and after removing gloves
Before and after using the restroom
- When moving from a contaminated procedure site to a clean procedure site.
- After touching inanimate objects that are likely contaminated.
- When hands are soiled, e.g., after sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose.