Sanitizing Foot Bath
Available in Black or Yellow Wall. This sku orders BLACK
- Size: 24” x 32”
- Wall Height: ½”
- Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Feature: Flexible Debris Removing Scrapers
To prevent cross contamination from area-to-area place a bath containing one inch of freshly made sanitizing solution at the entrance to the building and between rooms.
How to Prepare A Sanitizing Foot Bath
- Mix 1-ounce of Animal Facility Disinfectant per 1-gallon of water (or equivalent use dilution).
- Fill bath with at least one inch of prepared solution.
- Scrape off heavy soil.
- Stand in bath for 1-minute prior to entering area.
- A fresh solution must be prepared daily or when solution becomes visibly dirty.
There are no reviews yet.