Shovels One Piece Small – Red
Tough, Lightweight, Hygienic. Molded in one piece from FDA-compliant polypropylene, it is available in two sizes and a variety of colors. Eleven inch blade.
Ergonomic and one-piece, hygienic color-coded shovels are made from FDA-compliant polypropylene and are perfect for supporting food safety material handling, cleaning and sanitation programs that are aimed at preventing cross–contamination. They are ideal for moving bulk materials and designed to be adequately sanitized.
Initially developed over 30 years ago, our one-piece shovel doesn’t just meet the standard, it sets the standard. This shovel is popular for meat, dairy, seafood, and poultry processing, as well as commercial fishing and other food handling applications.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, injection molded polypropylene construction
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Tools can be autoclaved
- Tough and resilient Ergonomic design
- Rigid, but lightweight
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range -22 F/-30 C to 176F/80 C